Diaper Fun


I was flicking on my pictures and home phone videos when I came across this funny video of my son and me playing with diapers.  Don't gross out yet.  The diapers are clean and un-used.

We were on our room getting ready for bed when my youngest, instead of letting me put his diapers on him, placed the diaper on my head instead.  To get even, I placed the diaper neatly on his head too.

It was hilarious to see him happily putting a show for me and my husband all the while having diaper on his head.  I was meaning to upload the video, but I don't have a YouTube access at the moment.  So here's a photo of my son with the diaper.  I'm on the background.



Sorry, it's grainy and dark since this was taken while the lights are already off, but it was a great fun.  Try this diaper fun and I'm sure you'll have a laugh of a life time.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails